Paragraph 1: Write a classy description of the project itself
- In Student-Driven Campus Design project we were given the task with creating a campus design for the new school. The design would incorporate five different unique professional pieces. These pieces were a campus blueprint to get the full picture, a design of a shared space, the budget for that shared space, a blueprint for that shared space, and a proposal with a metaphor about our product.
- I learned that creating a budget is hard if you don't know the materials that you are using but creating a budget for a building isn't a time consuming project if you know how to use a google spreadsheet. With i thought i was able to learn very well during this project and the past use in math.
Paragraph 3: Group Work Reflection
- IS the way we started out the project, the Design process. I have never done it before. The empathy interviews were difficult because I had trouble forming questions that seemed to fit with what we were trying to figure out. I didn’t want to use other general questions so I didn’t finish the packet. I honestly have no idea where it went.
- I would have put more effort into the laund and end of the project. I just wanted to get through school. One specific thing would be when I got assigned a particular part of the project and I just socialized. I allowed another group member to take on my responsibilities. It didn’t matter that much to me personally. I felt bad that Lilly and other group members had to pick up where I slacked.
- I was able to work with new people I had never worked with before. Widened my horizons as a group memeber. I was able to take a back seat to my expressive nature and tap into my analytical strengths. For example I was able to work on the budget and utilize my math skills.
Paragraph 4: Relevance and Personal Growth
- Yes, it is important because every kids learning style is individualistic and that is accommodated here at animas. The only way to have students be comfortable enough to be creative, learn and have fun.